Effective May 15, 2023
A visitor is any individual coming to campus who is not a Yale student, faculty member, employee, or trainee.
To protect the health and safety of the community:
- are strongly encouraged to be up-to-date with COVID-19 vaccinations as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention before coming to campus;
- are encouraged to test for COVID-19 before participating in a university event and/or accessing a university location;
- must refrain from coming to campus if they test positive for COVID-19 or experience symptoms suggestive of COVID-19;
- must follow all university health and safety guidelines and any additional health and safety measures required by their host while on campus or participating in a university event; and
- must mask, isolate, and test immediately if they develop any symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 while on campus.