If you experience fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, stay home and contact a healthcare provider for guidance—do not go to a health care facility before you have called your health care provider or a hospital emergency room for instructions.
- If you are a Yale student or Yale Health member, you should contact Internal Medicine (203-432-0038), Student Health (203-432-0312), or Pediatrics (203-432-0206). For nights and weekends, please call Yale Health Acute Care (203-432-0123).
- If you are an Aetna member or have other healthcare coverage, please contact your physician.
- All members of the Yale community may also contact the Campus COVID Resource Line (203-432-6604).
- Avoid contact with others to limit spread.
- Cover your cough/sneeze with a tissue or sleeve, not your hands. Wash your hands with soap and water after coughing, sneezing, and blowing your nose. (See CDC handwashing video.) Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are unavailable.
- Wear a face mask or face covering to minimize the risk of spread of infection.
- If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 at any time, please call the Campus COVID Resource Line (203-432-6604), so we can initiate contact tracing and other infection control measures.