Updated March 21, 2022
The following is university guidance on events, gatherings, and meetings (hereafter referred to as gatherings), effective March 21, 2022.
- follow Safer Yale Practices;
- include invited community members and hosted visitors who are fully vaccinated and boosted;
- observe current university mask requirements;
- adhere to any additional specific guidance or requirements provided by a school or unit;
- incorporate additional COVID Review Team guidance for performances, competitions, spectators or audiences;
- avoid overcrowding through awareness of facility capacity limits, and if indoors, provide for breaks at least every 3 hours to allow for meeting room air exchange.
The COVID Review Team is available for consultation on health and safety measures particularly for large university events.
These guidelines reflect current public health information and support our goal of expanding on-campus activities. They may be amended as the public health environment changes.