Updated March 23, 2023
The following is university guidance on events, gatherings, and meetings (hereafter referred to as gatherings), effective March 23, 2023.
- follow Safer Yale Practices;
- include only community members and visitors who meet Yale’s visitor policy;
- observe current university mask requirements;
- adhere to any additional specific guidance or requirements provided by the hosting school or unit;
- avoid overcrowding through awareness of facility capacity limits.
The Health and Safety Leaders are available for consultation on health and safety measures particularly for larger events.
These guidelines may be amended as the public health environment changes.